BEWARE! Medicare Advantage plans and Part D drug plans do NOT stay the same from year to year. These changes can cost you dearly if you're not paying attention.
- Premiums can go up
- Copays can increase
- Deductibles can be raised
- Your favorite doctors or vital prescriptions could no longer be covered
Don’t make a Medicare mistake you’ll regret for the rest of the year. Save hundreds – even thousands – by letting us help you get the best health insurance coverage possible.
Our current Open Enrollment savings record — $235,000!
“I had to call you as soon as I looked at my report, but first I had to pick my jaw up off the floor,” recalled our client from Skookie, IL.
And, the craziest thing about the change... Her current coverage was dropping just one of her medications from its formulary. Yes, just one medication was the difference of almost $20,000 a month.
In addition to taking the fear and uncertainty out of the Open Enrollment process, a Tune-up will:
- Determine what is going to change with your current coverage. Higher copays? Higher premiums? Higher deductibles? Provider network changes? Your Tune-up will show you all of this and more.
- Recommend the best plan(s) for your needs in the new year. By comparing your current insurance to every plan represented on Medicare.gov, we'll make sure you find the best coverage for you.
- Provide you with a custom "Tune-Up Report." Get all the details you need, including step-by-step instructions, in a custom PDF report.
Want to learn more or get started?
A Medicare Tune-Up report is an easy-to-understand comparison of your best Medicare coverage options for the coming year.
With your customized report, you'll get:
» A comprehensive review of all your potential costs – deductibles, copays, premiums, and more
» An in-depth look at your most cost-effective pharmacy options
» Ratings of coverage quality – Saving money means nothing if you can't get the services or medications you need
» A clear bottom line of your savings along with custom insights and analysis from a Medicare expert
» Extra information about Medicare Supplement policies
» Plus more!
Don't delay! Sign up today for your Tune-Up and Save Money!
Get the extra confidence that you're making the right decision for your unique needs. For just an additional $99, you can speak directly with an unbiased Medicare expert during a 15-minute one-on-one Open Enrollment consultation. Learn more by talking with a 65 Incorporated representative at (262) 223-3433.