BEWARE! Medicare Advantage plans and Part D drug plans do NOT stay the same from year to year. These changes can cost you dearly if you're not paying attention.
- Premiums can go up
- Copays can increase
- Deductibles can be raised
- Your favorite doctors or vital prescriptions could no longer be covered
Don’t make a Medicare mistake you’ll regret for the rest of the year. Let us help you get the best health insurance coverage possible.
Introducing the Medicare Tune-Up
If we don’t find you more savings than the cost of our fee,
your Medicare Tune-Up is absolutely free.*
To take advantage of this guarantee, you need to be a first time user of our Medicare Tune-Up. Our previous customers don’t need a guarantee. They already know that the Tune-Up is worth every single penny!
In addition to taking the fear and uncertainty out of the Open Enrollment process, a Tune-up will:
- Determine what is going to change with your current coverage. Higher copays? Higher premiums? Higher deductibles? Provider network changes? Your Tune-up will show you all of this and more.
- Recommend the best plan(s) for your needs in the new year. By comparing your current insurance to every plan represented on Medicare.gov, we'll make sure you find the best coverage for you.
- Provide you with a custom "Tune-Up Report." Get all the details you need, including step-by-step instructions, in a custom PDF report.
Want to learn more?
Get the extra confidence that you're making the right decision for your unique needs. For just $99, you'll can speak directly with an unbiased Medicare expert during a 15-minute one-on-one Open Enrollment consultation. Learn more by talking with a 65 Incorporated representative at (262) 223-3433.
*Offer only available to first time users of 65 Incorporated's Medicare Tune-Up. If you've used our Tune-Up before, call us to ask about our Repeat Customer Discount.