1. Information 65 Incorporated Collects. 65 Incorporated is not an insurance company, an agent, a provider, a representative, a bank, a financial or lending institution. We do not provide insurance and are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or any federal insurance program. 65 Incorporated gathers, retains and utilizes information about you to both operate our business, and on behalf of our readers, clients, and sponsors to make our products, information and opportunities available to you. We collect this information when you provide it through voluntary registrations on sites we support in certain promotions, contests or sweepstakes, and in filling out surveys we provide to you. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you have provided it to us voluntarily or we have obtained it from publicly available information or third parties with whom we conduct business. We shall only use the information for purposes for which it was collected, which may include sending you information about our clients’ and sponsors’ companies and their products. We also use it to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help better understand the demographics of our audience.
2. Visitor Tracking. We sometimes collect anonymous information through the use of various technologies, including “cookies,” to help us provide better customer service. Cookies are small files that a website installs on your hard drive. Cookies enable our web server to recognize your computer. This allows a company to tailor its website to better match your interests and preferences. Information gathered through cookies and webserver logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at the website, and the websites visited just before and just after its website. This information may be used by 65 Incorporated for itself, on behalf of its clients and sponsors, or it may be passed on to our clients and sponsors.
For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit the 65 Incorporated site, and we also measure visitor activity. 65 Incorporated may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service, and we may also use the data to send information about 65 Incorporated and its services to visitors.
Also, when we collect personal data, we may extract some information and combine it with other information. This information is used and analyzed to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your personal information used in this manner, you can opt-out by clicking on the link to our “Contact” page.
You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to block cookies altogether.
3. Use and Sharing of the Information. We do not give or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties. However, we may make use of that information for the benefit of our clients and sponsors. We may store and process personally identifiable information to better understand your needs and how we may improve our products and services. We may use your information to contact you in the future about important changes, such as about our sites, new services and products, promotions, sweepstakes and special offers.
4. Reviewing or Changing Your Information. In order to ensure that the information we maintain is accurate, 65 Incorporated gives users the option to change or modify their information previously provided. If you would like to change your information currently in our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
65 Incorporated is not responsible for updating information contained in third party lists or databases.
5. Security. We are committed to taking reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put into place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that information stored on our website or our servers will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your use of the site demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
6. Protection for Children. 65 Incorporated is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children (i.e., individuals under the age of 13). If a parent or guardian learns that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us if they would like the information submitted by the child deleted from our database. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
1009 West Glen Oaks Lane
Mequon, WI 53092